January 1st: R. Cameron
Raffle sales have ended - eRaffle drawing will be posted daily January 1 - 31st. Winners will be notified by email daily.
Thank you for your support and donation to Boston FCC's Holiday Charity eCalendar Raffle
We are grateful to the generosity of 31 Trade Industry companies, who have funded the raffle prize donations that we will be distributing in January.
With the support of our members, friends, family and industry colleagues we accomplished our goals which will enable us to make contributions to three worthy charities. These funds will be directly distributed to the charities listed below on behalf of the Boston Foreign Commerce Club, Inc:
Toys for Tots - a $2,000 donation was made in December.
DFCI/Jimmy Fund - a $2,000 donation was made in December. The timing of our contribution enabled our year-end donation to give triple the hope to Dana-Farber patients, made possible by VFW Lt. James A. Logan Post No. 6800.
Shriners Hospital for Children - Boston - our donation will be made in early January.
How the raffle drawing will work:
- Your name and email has been entered into the daily drawing which will run January 1 - 31st.
- If you purchased multiple calendars or were gifted calendar raffles your name will be entered into the drawing to correspond to your purchase quantity, (i.e you purchased 5 calendars, your name is entered 5 times and each entry will have a corresponding raffle number).
- The drawing will be by a random software program and each number can only be selected once.
- Daily winners will be posted on the FCC website daily.
- Winners will be notified via email daily if your name is selected.
- Prize winnings will be in the form of Venmo, PayPal, Amazon eGift Card or FCC Check. We will communicate with the daily winner who will have input on the option we use to send them the prize.
We welcome FCC members, non-members, friends, family and colleagues to participate in our Holiday Charity Calendar Raffle and have 31 chances at winning between $100-$500! Each chance is $10 and you can purchase as many raffles as you like. 100% of all raffle sales will go directly to Toys for Tots, DFCI/Jimmy Fund and Shriners Hospital for Children - Boston.
How it works:
Thank you for your support and we wish you a happy, healthy and safe holiday season!
FCC Board President Marc Manna, VP Kevin Laffey and Director Jack Hughes present the Marines with a $2,000 donation for their Toys For Tots annual holiday fundraiser.
This donation was made possible by contributions from FCC members, colleagues, family and friends who participated in our Holiday Charity Calendar Raffle. You can still participate in the raffle, select the 'Calendar Raffle' tab from the menu above.